Our Admission process has two parts - an online part and an offline part.
The Online part-
- Log on to www.admission.hislopcollege.ac.in
- Register with the College and get a student id and password on your mobile phone
- Create a "Student Profile" and upload supporting documents
- Print admission acknowledgement
When you finish the online part, you must
- Visit the College with your documents and the printed admission acknowledgment from after you receive a message on your mobile phone (junior college students must come to college disrectly after they complete the online part)
- Pay the fees after you receive a "fee offer" on your mobile phone
- Collect the identity card from the administrative office after you receive "confirmation message" on your mobile phone.
Note- Most of the information required to fill the online admission from is available on your Transfer / Leaving Certificate (TC/LC), Mark Sheet/s and Aadhar Card. Please keep these within reach.
Please wait while processing...